environmental solutions and compliance
With increased awareness of the fragile nature of our ecosystem, so to should today’s many businesses and industries be aware and sensitive to it. There is a slew of federal, state, and local environmental laws, rules, regulations, and standards that have to be met and Caliche, Ltd. can help all types of businesses identify, evaluate and control the impact they have on the environment and the impact those regulations have on your operations.
Our services include:
- Permit Writing
- Environmental Due Diligence (Phase I Environmental Site Assessment)
- Phase II/III/IV – Environmental Site Testing & Remediation
- SPCC (Spill Control) Plans
- CERCLA (Superfund) Investigations
- RCRA (Hazardous Waste) Identification & Management
- Brownfield Assessment & Implementation
- NPDES (Stormwater/Wastewater) Assistance
- SARA Title III Reporting
- Emergency Response Spill Reporting
- Clean Air Act Permitting & Testing
- TSCA Compliance & Assistance
- ISO 14000 Audits & Procedure Writing
- Department of Transportation Assistance
- Underground Storage Tank Investigation & Management
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Site Specific Health & Safety Plan Preparation
- Outsourcing/Contract Staffing
We familiarize ourselves with your business and where you stand with your current environmental and safety programs. Every business fosters its own unique culture, so it’s crucial we identify that culture to know how best to proceed. Then, we identify how the operations of that business impact the environment and how well your current regulations mitigate that impact. Our initial meeting with you will determine the overall purpose of our services. The next step will be to study which regulations apply to your business. We’ll evaluate your operations with regard to regulatory compliance and give you a concise, customized report, so you may quickly meet your objectives.
We have worked with many clients and understand that the continued success of any business depends on its ability to improve its operations. Making human and environmental health a priority is always in the best interest of your people, communities, and customers.