- Staff Support Services include the following:
- worker or workplace exposure assessments (air sampling, noise monitoring, ventilation studies to include both local or general room, and illumination evaluations);
- conducting an initial safety workplace audit or preparing a written safety program; completing an asbestos survey to include air sampling, bulk sampling, and preparing site remediation specification;
- evaluating indoor air quality due to employee complaints or assist in an upgrade to existing building’s ventilation system;
- monitoring a crewmember’s exposure to airborne contaminants, conducting either qualitative or quantitative respirator fit-testing or provide site specific training.
- Flexible Short and/or Long-Term Relationships.
We can provide a team of HSE experts with over forty years of experience to a single professional assigned to your site, Caliche, Ltd. can meet your needs.
Companies from start-ups to global leaders have relied on Caliche, Ltd. to provide skilled HSE professionals for almost a half century. We offer leading talent in all disciplines of HSE management required for any size project or operation. We prioritize and foster a culture of occupational health and safety for your company. If needed, we are available to meet with you and discuss how Caliche can be of assistance.
Let us show you why Caliche, Ltd. Professional Services will be your best choice in selecting on-site staff that prioritize your needs, meet expected suspense dates and focus on providing you options regarding a solution.